Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Phantom Somersault

I'm going to take a break from Lily today to focus on one of my former babies, Riley. Riley was my baby bear for a number of years. But as many other parents have probably noticed, once you have an actual baby, the pets become just pets. :)

I'm waiting for youtube to process my 2 second video. I filmed Riley doing a somersault but I only got the second half of it. He loves to do somersaults. Sometimes he chooses a spot that doesn't really work and I'll hear thuds as he crashes into walls or boxes. Yes, Riley is special like his mommy. :)


Actually, Riley has been happier lately. I've been putting up the cat food bowls because someone (Daphne) is a fat lumpy beast. The boys lost some weight after their surgery and I think Daphne has been making sure she gets most of the food as well. So, I've started giving Riley and BG wet food for lunch. Now I can't go into the kitchen without them tearing in behind me. :)

Oops. I meant to post this yesterday but it took a while to be updated by youtube. I'm not sure why, the video is all of 2 seconds long. Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Karie, That is pretty cute for sure. Have a good day.