Saturday, July 7, 2007

Miss Noodle

We went to Red Lobster today for lunch. We've gone over our seafood quota for the year. :) Lily shared our lunch. We found out that she REALLY likes noodles. And anybody who watches Sesame Street as much as I do knows about Mr. Noodle. Yay, Elmo! Lily was grabbing noodles off of daddy's plate by the end of lunch. She ate some cheese biscuits, a teeny bite of shrimp, coconut, noodles (of course) and some bumbleberry tea. whew Then she was saying hi by shrieking loudly to people at Whole Foods. I guess she had to work off the noodles. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Lobster.....I love Red Lobster but we don't have one. They have them in Edmonton but I don't know if I will have time to go while I am there. I am glad you are treating Lily to the finer things in life. LOL

Have fun.

LzyMom said...

I love taking Lily out for lunch. She's usually really well behaved and eats whatever we give her. Plus, I don't have to feed her separately later. I always eat like a fool at Red Lobster. The appetizers fill me up and you'd think I'd learn that by now. Sigh.