Monday, July 2, 2007

Sleepy Fusion

ummm I know I had a point with the title but I forgot it now. Anyway, Lily is asleep (finally). I went to make her apple sauce this morning and I don't know if I misplaced my apples or used some already but I could only find 2. So I kept on scrounging and I found a nectarine, strawberries and a banana. I called it a Fruit Fusion. It tastes like a wickedly good smoothie. Lily had some for lunch and kept opening her mouth for more, even when the jar was finished. Sorry Lily.

The pictures are from this morning. Sometimes when I change her diaper, I put her pants on her head to keep her occupied. Little hands like to explore when the diaper comes off. I don't really want to clean poop off of Lily hands, or anything else she touches. blech Anyway, today she didn't mind having pants on her head. Sometimes she doesn't like it.

I've been busy today. It's amazing what I can do with a full night's sleep! Pedro says he may let me sleep in the spare room again. One last time. Sigh. I actually slept through the night last night. I usually wake up to see if I can hear Lily. Mommies are so silly. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually slept through the night last night too. Maybe it was in the stars. ?????

That's a cute picture - makes her look like a chef except it should be a chef's hat not pants. But then I knew a chef once who decided to wear his shorts on his head in place of his chef's hat but that is another story. hehe

Hope you have another good night.

LzyMom said...

Actually, part of me sleeping in the other room is because I'm afraid the kid down the hill is going to make more noise. I've called the police a couple of times now. I don't like doing that but it's not feasible to do anything else. I get all anxious before I go to bed. I know I won't hear anything on the other side so I sleep better. Other side of the house that is. :)