Monday, June 30, 2008

hungry

Well, I am hungry today. Good thing, I have those flex points. :) I know, I'm WW obsessed. I gasped when I stepped on the scale this morning. Pedro heard me and asked in a mean voice if I had gained weight. No, I had lost another pound and I was shocked. It's hard because I have to figure out how many points are in something before I eat it. Which means, I have to shop differently. But I'm absolutely flabbergasted that I'm losing weight so quickly. Granted, I eat humongous salads everyday and ingest more carrots than a barn full of bunnies....

These are some pictures from this time last year. It amazes me to see the changes that have taken place over the year. When Lily looks in her toy oven she says "Let's see". She doesn't always make sense when she talks (I think a few of us might be guilty of that), but she's really working on it.

Alright, blogger is having a wee fit so I'll try to add some pictures later. :) Oh and guess who went to Taco Bell today and ate 10 tacos? **Hint, not me**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh. The bunny reference made me think of "Curse of the Were-Rabbit"....waaWOOOOO!!!! Now I want to watch it again! :) (stacy)