Friday, June 6, 2008

For really reals **

I now have video evidence of Miss Lily climbing on the bed. Which you already know cuz you see the video below. SIGH. Lily is now ready for a nap but after 3 cups of coffee, I am NOT. I should drink more coffee more often, huh? I seem to be blogging more. Anyhoo, if my heart doesn't give out, here are some pictures of Lily "helping" me make the bed. Yeah, she's not so big on clothes anymore. I think most kids are that way, right?

I didn't get a picture of her fully spread out, but she was laying, as best she could, on the short ledge in front of the tv. I already pulled out one drawer this morning. I'm terrified that she's going to pull the whole thing over on herself. The tv weighs around 200 pounds. She'd be one flat child. The drawers are easy enough to pull out and there's nothing in them since she pulled everything out ages ago.... I remember when g-ma asked us if we got a new entertainment center. I was like, no, it just got cleaned up!




** Just for Pedro, he loves that phrase

2 comments:

M'Lou said...

Most of us wanted to be nudists when we were her age. But then our parents and others insisted that we conform.

Jennifer said...

Oh man - what a little monkey!