Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uh oh

Well, I missed it but daddy was kind enough to film a video of Lily playing on the computer. He got her a program that responds to any key pressed. I'm not sure I'm explaining myself properly so just look at the video. :)

I only got 94% on my test. I argued over one of the questions. The book clearly states that keratosis is a build up of dry cells, not necessarily from sun damage. HMPF I got my eyebrows tinted and waxed tonight so that kind of makes up for it. :)

I only took one picture of Lily at Pedro's company picnic on Tuesday and that is it. We did have a lot of fun. Yes, I forgot her bathing suit. She actually dove into the water at one point. Like not, diving board kind of thing but had her arms out in front of her and plopped in. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I wish my computer did that at work!!! Esp that one WAHHAAHA! crazy laughter. :) (stacy)

Anonymous said...

Oops I guess I should've said: "I guess my work computer did that". haha And I'm an EDITOR...?? What kinda talk is that??? My brain is fried....(stacy)

LzyMom said...

Ooooh. If you ever quit (again) I'll loan you the program and you can put it on your computer and everyone else's.... but don't tell them. muhahahahahahahahahahah!