Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anniversary Edition

Who's my favorite kid??? Lily put herself down for a nap today. I walked in to see why she was so quiet and she was curled up in her blankies. She gave me a look though. :P She also did really well at the gym. She was anxious when we got there but I told her I'd just be a little while. She actually fussed when we left. So I'll count on working out longer on Thursday. :) Maybe I can finally work out during the week and have my weekends free!!!!! I know, I shouldn't dream quite so big, right?

I was planning on making dinner tonight but now I'm all... it's my anniversary! On the other hand, I want to control my points, but on the other other hand I've been to physio today and to the gym so I actually have a whole day of points still. Was that English? Yes, just awful grammar. :P Here's a pic of Lily, a year ago today. It's just amazing how fast time flies and how quickly they change. Time for another one, right?? :)

** Oh yeah, and Pedro and I have been married 9 years. oo rah **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. Wow! 9 years !
Time does fly.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Lily. Are those bug bites in the first pic? Yikes! Happy belated anniversary! :) (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Yes, those are bug bites. Daddy took her outside to play in the pool without bug spray....