Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busted!

This is actually from a week ago, or so. Hey, we've been busy! It's actually nice on days like today, when I don't have to go anywhere. Tomorrow, it's physio and Friday, there's playgroup. bah! Miss Lily does love to climb (as most kids do) but I need to find her space that is safer. She was climbing in a fort at playgroup last week and fell on her head. Of course, she was up again in a minute. :) She didn't fall again though. I'm getting used to the constant bumps and scrapes. I don't like them but I know she needs to experiment and climb on things. Even when it gives mommy a heart attack. :P

She almost looks contrite here, no? And yes, there was some goop on my camera lens. I've since cleaned it off. Sigh. Let's see, today's going okay on WW. I had a big salad for lunch but I'm kind of jonesing for more. It's weird because I was counting calories and PB isn't so bad. You don't need a lot of it. But on WW peanut butter is like, the Armageddon of condiments. It seems like it has less to do with calories and more to do with fat and fiber content. gah!



Do not mess with Miss Lily's barbeque potato chips.










Also, do not put your Tilex next to your Toddler stain remover. Oops! I wondered why it smelled so bleachy. If those ripped/bleached jeans ever come back in style, I'll know what to use.... :)

No comments: