Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally!

Blogger has been slow all dern day. achem ummmm Now I forgot what was so important! Gah! Let's see - we had sort of a busy weekend. G-ma and g-pa came up with a pool for Lily so there was that. Lily hated the pool. She didn't even step in it once. Just kidding. She didn't even wait for help getting in it. :) We put shelves in the closet I painted. So we cleared up a lot of the house filling the closet up but there are still so many things that we don't have room for. It's really aggravating. And I know there are some things we don't use all the time, but I don't want to throw out cans of paint that we can use for touch up, you know? I think we really need a shed....

I got my haircut again on Saturday. Again, as if that's only happened twice in my life. :) Also, I called a super photo lab kind of place today to see about getting prints from the not 35mm slides. I need to bring them by, but they might be able to help me. They're an in-house photography production thing so I think my best chance is with them. Otherwise, I'll need to wing it on my own...

In other news, 105F today. It's been like this for days. The weather is 95, with a heat index of 105 so why not just say 105F? For my Canadian peeps, 104F is equal to 40C. My poor heat pump has been working overtime. (it does the AC too) Gah! I just looked at the syllabus and I have a test on Thursday.

Ahh yes, the yogurt pictures. I guess Lily didn't feel like eating her snack. I'm not sure that dumping it all over the table and floor was her only other option. I didn't get mad. I should have been paying closer attention. I knew it was bad news when she was quiet....

And here is my new haircut. I don't normally looking like Droopy Dog. What was his name? Anyway, I think the baked ziti is cool enough to eat. Outies!

3 comments:

Dream Waker said...

I am sure that yogurt drawings is how Picaso started, doesn't the table resemble "A Starry Night". Check out g-ma's blog for footage of "wading pool babe", Bay Watch babes eat your heart out, no contest. A+ on Thursday, right, no pressure.
Keep cool, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey I want a pool like that! I think Annona would like it too (ha!). I'm trying to think of something witty to say but...yeah...that's all I got. LOL(stacy)

LzyMom said...

I can bring the pool for you to play in the next time I come over... I think you would fit in it, but I won't.