Wednesday, June 4, 2008

For real

My love must have no bounds. I picked up a pizza for lunch today while Pedro napped. Dominoes delivers but I wasn't feeling them today. There's a NY pizza place down the road and the guys are really from NY. Seriously, just hang around the counter waiting for your pizza. Anyway, I felt like "fresh" pizza. I ordered a white pizza with sausage (real sausage with herbs in it) and pepperoni. Lily went to town on it as you can see.

So anyway, this is what I had to put up with when I tried to take another picture. She hit me with a stink face. What a ham. Sigh. I know, there's more fun ahead. So the pizza was really good and now I'm hoping to get Lily down for a nap so I can go to the gym. Pedro's home cuz he tried to stay up too many nights in a row while not feeling so hot. Great. now Lily is doing her new thing of falling asleep on the floor in the study. I think we need to get her a bed....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a face!

LzyMom said...

It kills me every time I see it! She was happily eating her pizza until she saw the camera and then she HAD to show her agony.

She is turning out to be such a ham. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the trials of being a wonderful little girl love photos and all that.
Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

That's how I eat my pizza too. I just let it all hang out. hee!!! (stacy)