Friday, June 6, 2008

Hold. The. Phone

Lily just climbed up on our bed by herself. She figured out that if she got as much as her upper body on the mattress as possible she could hoist herself the rest of the way by pushing off of the dresser. I'm in shock.

THEN she leaned off of the bed and grabbed pillows (I'm in the process of making the bed) and put them where she wanted them. I'm clearly superfluous. Oh my gosh, I spelled superfluous right.

Anyhoo. Maybe I can teach her how to make me coffee....?

2 comments:

M'Lou said...

Hmmm so that's why you wanted a baby so much. You want a little slave. Well, good luck on that one. (uproarious laughter as I exit).

LzyMom said...

Well, at a tender age, my parents taught me how to make the perfect rye & 7up. I think coffee is a much more innocent substitute.

And didn't parents used to have a lot of kids to work the farm/business?