Friday, June 6, 2008

Hide

Oh my gosh, I am in such a mood today. I didn't leave school until 10 after 10 (second night in a row) and I had to swing by the bank on the way home (ATM) so I didn't get home until almost 11. Pedro and Lily were already asleep. Lily I expected to be asleep, Pedro not so much. :) Anyway, I didn't get to bed until midnight and I heard a small herd of elephants go by at 4 something in the morning. Then Pedro dropped Lily off with me at 5:30. Then we had an argument about me going to physio this morning.

I did make it and I was in rare form. I'm usually tired but today it was a special type of tired. I was a belligerent cow. Mark asked me to rollover and I gave him an exasperated sigh. Don't worry, I had him laughing but I think I got some extra pokes in my shoulder for my sass.

Then my cellphone wouldn't send picture messages. "Cannot send messages in talk mode". Well, no kidding! My phone wasn't in a call. I mean REALLY. I had to repeatedly remind myself that throwing my new expensive cellphone against the wall wasn't going to be good for it.

I tried Samsung's website and I filled everything out except for the model # because in the drop down menu all it said was "model #". So the website wouldn't let me send the email and I just got sick and tired of useless technology!

But then I turned my phone off and on and, voila! it works. I took this picture last night before class. We were goofing. :)

I'm also ditching playgroup today. There's a heat advisory and the ladies want to go to a park. Have fun!!

I hope I can get to the gym tonight to burn off some stress. I'd better be getting my haircut tomorrow. It's been bugging me for weeks. There have been times I've thought about cutting it myself. hmpf

Anyway, this concludes the self-indulgent rant of the day. You may go on about your business.

4 comments:

M'Lou said...

What cuties.

Anonymous said...

*hee hee* cute picture. :) It's a good thing we aren't out somewhere together or the town would be on fire! Um...did that make sense? :-P I don't know, I'm all riled up today. (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Aww thanks M'Lou. I'm sure you're talking about Lily and her nose. :P

I was definitely raging this morning. Fortunately, I had a nap and some good food (carrot sticks) and I'm feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

OK so I need 1) a nap and 2) a bucket load of carrot sticks which can be used for eating or for shoving up someone's.....*hee*(stacy)