Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hungry

Seriously, y'all. I feel like I could eat a horse. The other night I ate a HUGE bowl of pasta before jetting off to school. Two hours later, I ate two granola bars, a pack of cheese crackers and a small bag of Famous Amos cookies. That held me. I was hungry when I got home but I didn't want to eat anything so my stomach hurt all night and I couldn't sleep. Then I fried up some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Gah! I'm trying to lose weight over here. I feel like I'm battling with my body.

No, I am not pregnant.

Unfortunately, Lily hasn't been all that hungry. It's hard to tell if she really doesn't want to eat or if she just loves saying NO! Although, she never turns down chocolate. :P

It's hard because I don't really get to go to the gym all that much and it's hot so I don't really go out. I guess I'll just have to go out and sweat. blech

Pedro's been taking Lily to the park after dinner. Aren't you proud of him? This morning Lily actually ran to him instead of me. Remember how clingy she was? So I think things are improving. :)

Gosh, I can't think of anything else. I did schedule a toe surgery for the week of the 30th. It's an old callous, which turned into a growth, which I now want removed before it grows a mouth and starts talking to me. It should be easy peasy.

Anyway, I'm basically just typing while I wait for the video to load. This is an old one - Lily was just learning to sit up on her own. Oh and Newport News people - we're coming down this weekend and I need to practice my face massage - any takers???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been cleaning off the deck to have a little pool for Lily when you'all get here and a face massage also, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Love G-ma