Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sassypants

Pedro has been making an effort to get Lily up early in the morning so she's more likely to go to bed at a decent time. He comes in between 6:30 and 7 and tries to get the ragamuffin to wake up. This morning she kept telling him "no" in an increasingly aggravated voice. She finally snuggled in against me and once he left the room she turned to me and said something in a conspiratorial tone that sounded like she was telling me EXACTLY what she thought of him - in baby talk.

I thought she said no a lot before but I had no idea. ummm I just asked her if she wanted to brush her teeth and she nodded yes. Sigh. Contrary little monkey shine.

3 comments:

M'Lou said...

Just wait until Lily is a teenager. She will have plenty to say if daddy tries waking her too early. hehe.

Anonymous said...

A Libra??? contrary?? NEVER!!! O:-) (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Gosh, she's a toddler and a libra. I don't know if I can take it....