Monday, June 16, 2008

Doppeldanger

I managed to get Lily to the gym today. The regular lady had contracted pink eye, or so I was informed by her young male stand in. He seemed like a nice enough guy so I left Lily to go and workout. But in the back of my mind I was thinking:

That dude looks a lot like Pedro, I'll bet he won't have any problems with her.

When I left, she was screaming. When I got back, it was extremely quiet. I opened up the door and saw her cuddled in his arms watching tv. He said that she went to the door and cried and then came back to him and held out her arms to be picked up. I'm sure she did. He looked like a 19 year old version of her daddy. :) Possibly, a little bit cuter.

Let's see, I know she's done some other things recently. Her newest thing is sleeping on the floor. I know that I used to do weird things too so it doesn't really bother me. I've seen so many bugs though, that I really don't want her sleeping in corners. Oh well.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm...you're a better person than me. :) B/c my first thought about that guy would've been more like "get your hands off my kid!". :) But I'm kinda suspicious of people nowadays....you can never be too careful! Love the picture with BG!!!! :) (stacy)

LzyMom said...

Well, he did look a little exasperated. I figured a child molester would have been thrilled to have her in his/her arms. So that to me, counted in his favor. :0 Plus he looked a lot like the lady who runs the place. So I think he's okay. :)

M'Lou said...

Oh yes, looks like Lily is ready for the 'terrible two' stage. I prefer to call it the 'energetic' or full of you know what and vinegar stage.

The gym incident sounds lovely. Nice that he would hold her like that. She probably felt comfortable with him because he looks like Daddy. Cute.