Tuesday, June 10, 2008

At least

Blogger is cooperating today. hmpf! I've got a busy busy week ahead of me. Somehow Lily has three play groups to go to this week. What the? Pedro's company picnic is today. And oh, it's only 99F out, with a heat index of 102F. :P Also, I've decided to make Lily go to the gym everyday. I only workout like stink for 10 minutes and then we leave. I'm trying to get her used to the gym by short repeated exposures that we can hopefully lengthen as time goes by. Cuz y'all? I already paid for my gym membership. I'm lucky if I get there once a week. And with my new found appreciation for peanut butter cups, it's not a good thing.

Pedro has complained that I don't write as much about Lily anymore. Well, she's hit a lot of milestones already. What's there to discuss? We know that she climbs like a goat and does finger painting with yogurt. The bigger stories will come when she starts to really talk. :)

2 comments:

M'Lou said...

Keep up the good work at the gym - Lily will get used to it. And lay off those Peanut Butter cups! You make me want some and that is not good. They were my favorites as well as Coffee Crisp. Oh dear now my mouth is watering.

LzyMom said...

heeee! Sorry, M'lou. I usually don't eat crap like that but I saw some peanut butter cups and I thought, gee it's been a long time and that was that. :)

I feel like I've tried everything else at the gym. I mean for Lily. I've been patient, I've sat with her for 15 minutes or more. I don't think 10 minutes is too long, and if we do that 4 or 5 times a week, she should get the idea. Mommy goes away, and comes back. Cross your fingers. As if you can cross them with a coffee crisp in them.... ha!