Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Facts

It's been a while, right? Since I've done Friday Facts. I don't have any pictures of Lily and I'm not inclined to take any so.....

1. I am a mega cookie junkie. Sometimes I will go off of cookies for a month and actually lose two pounds. Kind of scary.

2. When I was 12, I asked my mom if I could take a modeling course. She said "ask me next year" so when I was 13, I asked my mom if I could take a modeling course. I think she said something like, ah crap she remembered. So I took the course and actually modeled for a few years. Not being a great beauty, I mostly did fashion shows. The rejection was hard but I think fasting for a week before a show was even harder. :P That might explain my cookie addiction....

3. Lily went to her regular playgroup today. I know that sounds weird, but there are always things going on within the bigger mom's club group, and this is her dedicated Friday's group. She'll get to know the other kids and I'll get to know the moms. Hopefully. :) It's mostly little girls and they were all running around and squealing. Cute but deafening.

4. I gave a pretty good facial massage last night. I just need to slow it down....

5. Did I mention I got my eyelashes tinted black? My eyes actually stand out now. When I get up in the morning and stagger to the bathroom it doesn't take me a few seconds to find my eyes in my face anymore. Next time I want to try the blue black...

6. Lily did pretty well at playgroup today. She did fall on her head but got up and continued playing. She has a mark on her neck and I checked a few times for tenderness.

7. I worry about the future of things a lot. I'm not sure if I should build a bunker behind the house and fill it with MREs and cookies (obviously). I try to have faith for the future and I'm working towards a better life for me and my family. But parts of me picture armageddon and societies breaking down....

8. ummm Did I mention my cookie addiction already? :) Lily has started saying more things together. She says "bye daddy" instead of "bye" or "daddy". When she honks the horn on her car she says "beep,beep" Tell me if I'm going too fast and I can slow it down. ha!

I think that's it. I have some things to do before Lily wakes up. That's the nice thing about playgroup, she crashes afterwards. Mommytime!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna starting calling you Cookie Monster: "me want coookie!!!!!" :) (Sta'C)

Anonymous said...

oops...I mean "gonna start calling you"...haha! what was that???

note to self...use the PREVIEW button!

LzyMom said...

LOL! Actually, my nickname in class is "Big Red". I know, original, right? Hey that could have been fact #9. Dern.

Anonymous said...

Just squeeze everything good out of each day and don't waste stressing over tomarrow. Remember love family, and friends, laugh a lot and eat desert.
Love G-ma

LzyMom said...

I can't help myself - I'm not really into eating sand so I'll have some dessert. :)

M'Lou said...

I think eating desert might help the weight! I always put desert down and then try to remember to proof read - I catch it when I read it but not while I am typing. Is it called typing anymore?

LzyMom said...

Well, when I was 15 we had a Japanese billet and at the end of dinner one night, I asked her in Japanese (cuz I was so cool) if she wanted some "desert". I remember my mom was disgusted with me when Eoko was extremely confused and she asked me how I spelled dessert. That was a mistake I've not made since then. :)