Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Star Witches

I made it to the gym this morning. Albeit very briefly. Lily would not stop crying once we got in the door. Sigh. I thought she really enjoyed it. She does kind of sound like she might be coming down with Pedro's cold now. And I woke her night singing butt up early today. :) At least I know she'll be sleeping well tonight. :)

While I was at the gym, I was watching Fox News. That's just what was on. I do have to take issue with the closed captioning people. They usually mess up some words but today they really out did themselves. A doctor was on and talking about how carbs are back. hmmm Carbs. Obviously, that makes one think of the occult, and not perhaps, of starches. Star witches came up in the closed captioning several times. I tried very hard not to fall off the treadmill laughing.

Fox News. It's your lucky day, I'm available and I can spell! (Get it - spell? Witches? Ahh, I give up)

Anyway, Lily decided my toothpaste needed to be stuck in the drain. And then she stole my chocolate Easter bunny. I was wondering why she was stomping through the house, muttering to herself incessantly. Sigh. I honestly thought she couldn't get into the package. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star Witches. hee hee. Me like. :) ~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Star Witches ... we should start a group under that name. I'll be the crone... tee hee.