Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wow

I've been a little lazy lately with this blog. Lily's been waking up at night again. I think she slept through the night last night. However, I've had insomnia the last couple of nights as well. Oh well. Such is life, right???

I thought this picture was pretty cute. I think Lily had the same birthday hat at her party. :) I'm going to try and go out today to suss out the local gyms. I know I need to join one. I've tried losing weight on my own and no such luck. However, it's supposed to be 77F today. I think that's around 24C. Then there are snow showers in the forecast for this weekend. Sigh.

I'll have to make up my mind today between the gym that's open on Sundays or the gym that has a swimming pool (picture me teaching Lily to swim). Pedro, don't forget to ask about the gym thing at work!

Anyway, I hope y'all have a good Tuesday.

No comments: