Monday, February 25, 2008

80%

That's the maximum heart rate I should be working out at. My meeting with the trainer went well. We didn't get an hour. Lily's crying made another baby cry so I had to take her out. Sigh. But I did learn a lot in the time I had and I can tell it's made a difference. I didn't walk out of the gym dragging my feet tonight. :) I'm going to give Lily a break and I'll work out at night for a week. It's kind of nice. It's mommy time. :)

Do you like the picture of Lily with attitude??? Her favorite word (already) is no. I ordered a pizza tonight (part of the reason I went to the gym) and when I opened it up, her eyes got really wide and she said really loudly and slowly "Oohhh nooooo". heeee! Then she picked off all of the pineapple she could get her hands on. We ate quite a bit of freshly cut pineapple earlier today so I'm not sure what her motivation was...

Anyway, I managed to catch this on my camera today. I know some of you had no idea what I was doing when I was dancing around in a circle with Lily singing "Sven said Ted, send ten tents". Well, here it is:


No comments: