Saturday, February 23, 2008

Why

do I do this to myself??? The list of ice cream flavours at the local Ben & Jerry's. I can tell you, without hesitation, that Banana on the Rum, is incredible. I think I had it when I was pregnant and going through a fruit thing.

Anyway, I guess I'd better go and play with Lily some more. It's not like I get to do that every day! I'm still sad that I didn't get to work out. I'm really gung ho about losing weight and getting in shape. It's part of my "master plan". :)

OMG. They have a creme brulee ice cream. Nicole, to the bat mobile!!! (or FJ, in your case)

4 comments:

M'Lou said...

You want to lose weight? Leave that ice cream alone.

LzyMom said...

Well, diet ice cream isn't so bad. I haven't even wanted ice cream lately. The last time I went to Ben & Jerry's I was pregnant, so that tells you it was a while ago. :) I have to get ready to go to the gym today. I woke up looking like a tumbleweed. I'm not used to having short hair!

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Let's try this again. #1 walk the battlefields at yorktown VA.#2 see interesting sites were Us and french troops faught off the British. #3 This burns calories. #4last stop ben and Jerrys at the yorktown beachfront. #5 hey sonia off to the tread mobile. We must we must we must decrease our butts.

LzyMom said...

I love the plan, Nicole! Hopefully, Lily and I can make it down there next month when it might be warmer! I like that beachfront area. It looks like a fun place to hang out.