Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Boo

It's been quite a week! The molding under my car fender is missing a piece. I'm not sure what happened but it looks like something I should have noticed, if I did it. Sigh. My week has been turned upside down with rescheduling things to get my car appraised. :P I still haven't had my hair cut. What does it take people???!

The pictures are from last March. I can't believe how fast time flies. That and how small Miss Lily used to be! Good grief. She has such lovely long legs and arms now. Check out the fat rolls from last year! Speaking of fat, I've only been to the gym once this week. Lily keeps on waking me up in the middle of the night. She does some kind of ABC yodelling. So then we both sleep in until 9. I'm usually trying to head to the gym at 9. Sigh. She didn't get much of a nap today so hopefully she'll sleep through the night. That, and I really need to set the alarm. I slept in so late this morning that I didn't even feel the need for coffee when I got up! (and I still woke up before Lily)

I'm so glad that I have these pictures. It's already hard to remember what it was like to have a wee(ish) baby in my arms. I still carry her a lot, mostly to keep her out of things. But I'm letting her walk more and more and teaching her to hang onto mummy's hand. :) Soon she won't want to do that. Sniffle.

1 comment:

M'Lou said...

Quite the difference between pictures last March and now. But then it is nearly a year. She is definitely changing from a baby into a child. And yep, soon you might need a harness.