Sunday, February 24, 2008

Next

Wow, the next button strikes again. Check out these ceramics. I can't tell if she makes them herself or is she's just into them. I'm not so hot on the cigarettes but some of the other stuff is gorgeous. I'm not sure if the language is Italian. I picked up on "artista". Go me!

I'm kind of hanging out with Lily, waiting for Pedro to wake up. He said Lily punched him and kicked him and butt stomped him. She's done this to me as well. The "butt stomp" is basically Lily bouncing her butt off of someone trying to sleep. I'm not sure how to get her to sleep through the night. We've made some inroads on cleaning out the spare room. I think we need to shift gears. I HATE it when someone says "take it to the next level". Paul Tuttle do you hear me?

Anyway, check that ceramic blog. I love the blue tray. Love. It.

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

i think i left a comment on the why insert.