Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Flu

Well, Pedro and I are still sick. Lily, somehow, has missed out on this. She did get a more recent flu shot than us so maybe it's protecting her. Pedro's the sickest and he didn't get a flu shot. I got one in the fall and I'm like, half as sick. I'm not sure this has anything to do with it at all but it's the only thing I can think of.





Old Navy has a sale on kids' clothing right now. Miss Lily was an unenthusiastic model last night. I returned the color block dress above. I thought the colors washed her out. They had a pink one but not in her size. Sigh. I love the brown and pink dress. Unlike the blue one, it's stretchy. I left it on Lily last night and she wasn't slowed down by it. So I went back today and bought another one in a bigger size. Plus today I got her a spring coat. Her winter one is getting a little snug. :) I've saved a ton of money with this sale. Unfortunately, Lily didn't get a nap before we went (her decision) and she was a real pain in the store. She went all limp so I had trouble holding her. Then she saw a little boy and took off after him. (for the record, he walked away from her as fast as he could!) Then I tried to grab her and she went limp again and it was like trying to pick up a soggy pancake off of the floor. hmpf! She's usually not like that so I'm sure it was the lack of nap.

Speaking of which, she crashed on the way home so I should go and wake her up. Pedro (who's home sick) laughed when he saw her cuz he said she looked like a sack of potatoes in my arms. :) I also got her a bathing suit although the ones in her size don't seem to have bottoms big enough to cover a diaper nor do they have the built in diaper. boo I got her a swimsuit now because I remember how hard it was to find one once summer started. So yes, she has a bikini in February. :P Oh and NO, I did not get my sassy haircut today. I've been sleeping with Lily and last night she woke up at 3am then did some doo dah noises. I kept telling her to go to sleep, so she scuttle over to her corner then make more doo dah noises after 20 minutes. I just could not get up at 7 to make it to my hair appointment. :(

Kids.

2 comments:

M'Lou said...

You are right the one dress does make her look washed out. I think because it starts with the blah beigy colour. If it started with a more vibrant colour then it could have a beige stripe further down.

I am sorry to hear that you are sick and Pedro is more sick. Get better now. Ya hear.

LzyMom said...

I'm glad you agree. I was torn because it is a really cute dress but when Pedro even pointed out that it made her look a little pukey...

(The ... was because I was talking to Pedro and forgot what I was going to write. Sigh.)