Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Schmeckpeper

Upon occasion, I watch bits of the Family Feud. Sometimes, it's to see the ridiculous answers, etc. Today it was all about the Schmeckpepers. That is the most awesome name. I thought for a second, that it was a joke. One of the family members had bright pink hair. I'm so jealous. Sonia Schmeckpeper. That has a ring to it, right? It kind of sounds like, move it, or you'll get hit with the Schmeckpeper!

In other news, I thought Lily had a good looking day today. I will always love her, no matter what, but I can't help but notice that some days she looks cuter than others. There. I said it! We enjoyed the freakishly warm weather and went out for a walk. I don't know why she was so tired when we got back - I pushed! The area broke a record today for the temperature. It's going to be warm again tomorrow. Sigh.

I'm trying to think if there's new Lily news. I do love the picture above. Daphne didn't even scratch her! I've been trying to give more attention to Daphers. She's getting old and she's really fat and who knows how long the old broad will draw breath. Lily seems to have so much love in her heart for the cats. I guess because they're soft and fluffy. I'll have to stop shaving. :) She loves to snuggle BG and now even Daphne puts up with it.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything new so I'll just put up the Lily pics. I know no one really worries about me anyway.... sigh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you'all, sitting here trying to gather energy. I have to go to work and due to some stress I slept very little last night. Go out and enjoy a the beautiful weather with Lily and dedicate a little to g-ma. and I will receive it and bounce toward the upper side. Have a sunnyful day:):):):):):)):):

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

She is a long tall drink of water.. so pretty...

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

She is a long tall drink of water.. so pretty...