Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crankypants Wednesday

Lily has been a royal pain in the butt this morning. She slept through the night so I'm not sure what her deal is. She keeps having tantrums, which I ignore for the most part. I do try to make sure that she doesn't slam her head on anything hard or pointy when she arches her back.

I'm kind of cranky because Pedro started a fire yesterday morning which meant that 1) I couldn't go to the gym and 2) I couldn't have a nap either. So I was a little put out by his "thoughtfulness". In my opinion, being thoughtful is doing what would really help the other person, not what YOU think they need. Verstehe??!

I'm about to pack Lily off to Tibet to live with the other abominables. She kept me awake for over 2 hours Monday night. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't daddy. She'd keep on looking at me in the dark. Well, excuse me! I am going to go to the gym today. Even if it's just for a little while. I'll probably bring Lily too. hmpf She does enjoy the childcare area. She's more and more comfortable with it everytime we go.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy her while you can, because one day you are going to loose hours of sleep as you see her expand her wings.