Oh, I like the hair. Very nice. I have decided to cancel my hair appointment. I have decided to do something else and that will be done on April 1st. Until then my lips are sealed.
Oooh! are you going to donate your ponytail to the cancer thing? I can't remember what it's called. I meant to do that but forgot once I got to the salon. I know you have long hair. Is there a big demand for gray wigs??? hahahahahaha! :)
All bunged up
-
Today, I’m at my hometown for the weekend and bought my entire family
takeaway for lunch without knowing my mom had cooked. Later, after finding
out, I pro...
Coming soon, from Pixar…
-
Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up
feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a
movie...
Back to December
-
I wouldn't say I'm a Taylor Swift fan, but I like her music fine. I don't
know much about her other than her mere existence seems to cause a lot of
contr...
1 month ago
Favorite Movies (this is, and will always be, a work in progress)
5 comments:
Oh, I like the hair. Very nice. I have decided to cancel my hair appointment. I have decided to do something else and that will be done on April 1st. Until then my lips are sealed.
Oooh! are you going to donate your ponytail to the cancer thing? I can't remember what it's called. I meant to do that but forgot once I got to the salon. I know you have long hair. Is there a big demand for gray wigs??? hahahahahaha! :)
What's this lawnmower talk about? I love your new 'do! I just got mine cut shorter last Friday and it's so easy and fun. Perfect for Sping.
Nice cut.
Sarah
Sassy Sonia............
Post a Comment