Friday, May 29, 2009

What??!

Okay, Lily and I made it to playgroup this morning. There were 4 of us moms, two of whom are pregnant. I had never heard that the pushing part is more painful than the contraction part. WHAT! They said it burned. Oh no. Uh uh. The epidural is sounding better again. I'm kidding. (sort of) I mean, I think I can take a half day's worth of pain over a lifetime (possibly) of issues. I still have a scar on my back from the last one. Not a big deal but the point is, I can't remember. :P

Also, Facebook won't let me in. Okay, it's been a long time since I've signed on but I'm not getting my password reset emails and the password I'm sure is right isn't working. :P So I signed up again to Facebook. I so far have one friend in common with myself. Isn't that fun? Stupid facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your worried just let Pedro have the baby for you