Thursday, May 21, 2009

1cm

And I'll take it, thank you. Although, I think with Lily I was dilated 2 or 3 cm for a few weeks. Sigh. It's so funny how afraid I was of giving birth, just a little while ago. Now I want this sucker out! #2 has been kicking and punching and punching and kicking. The combination of a contraction with a baby butt being pushed out is rather excruciating.

No, we still haven't come up with a name. Every day (almost) I ask Pedro about certain names and he shuts me down. So, I kind of don't feel like trying anymore. Maybe I should do what my doctor suggested and call her Deuce. Or go with back up plan #1 - Beulah May Moo Thompson. That way Lily's had a part to play in naming the baby. :)

And no, I still don't like Hope Thompson. Too consonant heavy. I keep asking for some divine inspiration (I do like Angel*) but so far nothing that Pedro likes. SIGH




* The Angel I knew at UVA was the sweetest girl but something wicked with the boys.

Me: Didn't you wear that yesterday?
Angel: hee hee heehee hee *big grin*
Me: Oh boy.

No comments: