Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have an attack Ninja, do you?

Okay, so my ninja is 2 and a half. Pedro was picking on me today and I said a phrase that I say a lot (and probably shouldn't). "Lily punch daddy in the face". Well, she did. Oops. So then we're at home and I have a teeny square of cheesecake in my mouth and Pedro's picking on me again. This time I punched one fist into the other palm lightly twice and then pointed at Pedro. Lily went and gave him a vicious attack poke. This is kind of awesome. I know she's too young to be an assassin. Just give us time.

I used my new coupon training today. Yes, I know that sounds weird. I took a workshop on how to save money on groceries. Sue me. We spend probably $800 to a $1000 a month on food. We eat out, order in, etc. So anyway, I checked fliers online, gathered my coupons and made my list. I saved $50 on one bill. I thought that was pretty good for a first time out. Paid for the ice cream maker that Pedro got at Sam's club. :) I learned a lot of tricks. If you have a savings card for a store, a lot of times you can register it online for more savings. Today I was buying things on sale and using a coupon so I really cleaned up. And the store I went to was tripling coupons. I know, you're thinking what the heck does that mean? It means that I had a 30 cent coupon for sugar, times three, so I saved 90 cents on that bag of sugar. Hey, it all added up to $50! Go ME!

Yes, I'm a nerd. A nerd with an attack ninja.

No comments: