Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Making plans for

the Virginia Renaissance Fair. I didn't even know that VA had one. I'm hoping the weather will be nice - no rain and not too warm. It seems pretty kid friendly too. I wonder if Lily would let someone paint her face? She'd probably say "I do it myself. Myself." That's how she rolls.

I've been pretty preoccupied with life in general. I know I need to pack my hospital bag but I just can't think of all that NEEDS to go in it. Anyway, let me go and find my little terrifying two year old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun when is the fair.
g-ma

Stacy said...

Woo hoo! I'm looking forward to that too. :) I hope they have mead but if not...I can make do with the wine. tee-hee.

I had heard we had one but I didn't know where it was. I've only been to one Ren Faire and that was in Maryland several years ago, around 2003.