Thursday, May 7, 2009

My lungs still work

Oh, I just had the worst time. I walked out to find BG playing with a blue tailed skink. Now, I can handle roaches, ants, spiders, devil bugs (I don't know what they are, but they look evil). Lizards are okay, when they're outside. Now, I like the skinks that live around my house. I'm pretty sure that they eat the ants (some of them) and I like the flash of metallic blue when they run and hide.

I thought BG had killed it, but when I swept it up in the dustpan it was moving. I put it outside but I'm not sure how long it's going to live with one eyeball hanging out. I'm sorry. I couldn't give it the gift of mercy.

The worst part? It's tail was missing and I know they are the type of lizard to give up the last part of their tail to escape. Oh, I found it. Still wriggling on my door mat.

Poor #2 is probably trying to figure out what to do with all the stress hormones that she just got hit with. I'm surprised that the neighbours didn't call the police, cuz the doors and windows WERE open. I screamed so loud I made my own ears rings. I try to set a good example for Lily. I really do, but that was too much. Do I need to mention that I was jumping up and down like a hyperventilatin gorrilla, while I was screaming at the top of my lungs? Poor Lily. She's been telling me it's okay and telling off BG. *big sigh*

I was going to write about how I finally got the notice that I can get my esthetician's license. Kind of seems like small potatoes now.

No comments: