Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Name Game

We still can't decide on a name for #2. Sometimes my brain frantically cycles through names to find a fit. It's so weird because Lily's name was so easy. I almost feel like just putting it all in Pedro's hands just so I don't have to think about it anymore. Almost.

I'm sure I had lots of other things to write about but I'm just too tired. I had insomnia last night and I was in a lot of pain. I know once #2 comes out that life will be tough, but at least we'll be moving on with things. If that made sense. Anyway, let me go and do my hip exercises and see if they help. SIGH

3 comments:

stacy said...

What happened to Emme?

LzyMom said...

Pedro poo pooed it. I think I'm going to have to call her Noname - pronounced No-nah-may.

stacy said...

Ohhh I thought he liked it okay...