Saturday, May 2, 2009

Awake

Lily woke up Pedro around 4:30 in the morning. He was then kind enough to come in and wake me. Isn't it funny how that works? Lily was in some pain. Considering that I feel like I can see how much she grows in one day, it's not surprising. So I went back to bed, after dosing the kid and tried to sleep. I heard "things" and my tummy was growling. Pedro gave in and made Lily some breakfast. He was kind enough (and smart enough) to save some ham steak for me. So there we were at 5:30am. Good grief.

I went back to bed but was awoken from time to time by Lily checking up on me. Finally, my alarm went off and I chuckled to hear the snores down the hall. I got to take THIS picture:




That's some hard core sleeping. Now I get to go and wake them up. If you never hear from me again, well, you may count yourself lucky. :P

No comments: