Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello Gorgeous

How gorgeous is this cat?? I don't know when I've ever seen one with eyes that color. I think she's in Portugal. Who's up for a catnapping?? :)

In other news, Lily and I are going to get our first farm share. I'm so excited! The produce was picked this morning. I've never had fresh, FRESH, veggies before (unless you count stealing apples from Carter's Mountain). We did some errands this morning and now we're all set with snacks for the road trip down to the Outer Banks this weekend. It's not going to be really warm, which suits me FINE. I want to have the windows open and listen to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Pedro going with you or did you decide not to take him

LzyMom said...

Pedro's at work. Which was good because it allowed me time to flirt with the farmhand. I mean. ummm

Stacy said...

I dunno...those eyes kinda freak me out!