Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy

Miss Lily is 10 months old today! We went to Whole Foods to get some groceries. We found some great teething cookies. They're the consistency of dog biscuits but they're made out of graham crackers. :) It took Lily the whole drive home to eat half a cookie. Let's see, I also received my crock pot cookbook in the mail today. woot! It's by the same company that made my crockpot so I won't have to second guess portions, etc. Some of the recipes look scrumptious. And there's even a section on desserts!!!

Yes, I included an artsy shot of my living room. Artsy in that I avoided all the messy parts for once. Oh and the good news - my sandals will be here by Tuesday. I'll be blogging in them!!! We're also looking forward to a visit tomorrow by grandpa and grandma. Shout out to Nicole if she wants to come up too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Great shot of the living room. I have to remember that. Take a picture of the ceiling to avoid showing the clutter. Right on. Love it. lol