Friday, August 31, 2007

Better

I didn't destroy my teeth last night, although my tongue had to deal with being a chew toy. The pictures this morning are from Lily's bath last night. Bath pictures always seem to be popular. :)

This is almost a "no" face. I sometimes wonder if she even likes baths anymore. She's always getting up and out of the water. Pedro says she's leveling up. Getting ready for a new skill. Oh and Lily used to be so good at falling asleep. Now we have to spend 10 minutes or more with her in bed as she flails around and kicks her legs. Then once she's good and asleep I move her to her crib. It's not the worst thing in the world but I worry about her being able to fall asleep on her own. She does for her naps of course. Maybe it's cuz daddy's home at night and she doesn't want to miss out on spending time with him???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comments.