Friday, August 17, 2007

hmpf

Well, clearly no one was moved by my Biscuits and Applebutter post. Sour grapes, huh?? Actually, I'd forgotten I had that for breakfast. Anyhoo, here are some pictures of Lily playing in her toy box (again). She discovered she can get in, but she can't get out!!! Cue scary music.

Let's see. I think I've neglected to mention that Miss Lily has a no face. She puckers up and makes a fishy face when she doesn't want anymore of a particular food. Fortunately, I can trick her with a food she likes. Actually, today she learned to grab food she didn't know about first and touch it to her tongue. Then if she didn't like it, I got the "no" face. Smartypants.

Let's see, what else. Oh tonight in her bath, Miss Lily fell over into the water. Mommy, is always right beside the tub so I got her upright quickly although it took a snuggle from daddy before she'd go back in the water. :)

And then Daddy had the nerve to tickle mommy while Lily was in the tub and I guess I made an annoyed noise which upset Lily. Who then pulled herself up on me and turned to fuss at her daddy!!!! I've got an almost 10 month old bodyguard! :) This is not a "no" face.

This is not a "no" face.













This is not a "no" face.













This is also not "no" face.













So no one can complain about not getting enough Lily pictures for today. (M'Lou will manage, I'm sure). And those sandals rawk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was taught that if you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all. So instead of admitting that I don't give a rat's ass what you had for breakfast, I was silent. And instead of mentioning that those sandals are not really 'safe' mommy shoes, I was silent. And for this I was dissed. Hmph at you too.

But I do love the pictures of Miss Lilypants so thank you for those. Maybe you should just stop buying her toys and let her have the toybox.

LzyMom said...

What?! Those are Born shoes. They're comfy and stuff. I'm getting really tired of looking like such a sad sack all the time. Now I can be a sad sack with cute sandals. :)

Anonymous said...

They may have been 'born' shoes but they are not runners and that is what you will need with Miss Lily. Unless of course you put her in a harness with a short and tight leash. ;o