Sunday, August 26, 2007

Schnell!

Just a quick update (before I go out AGAIN!). Lily and I had a blast at grandma's house. Those two are becoming good buddies. :) And Lily slept through the night!

Lily had a slightly different reaction for the beach. I don't think she hated the whole thing. She screamed when the waves came in. Bear in mind she was high up in my arms. She would look down and shriek at the water around my legs. :)

I think it was a good first try. I have never been to the beach as a mother before and although I was packing sunscreen, I was woefully short on the other required items. So it was a learning experience for Lily and I. :)

Oh, and sorry about the quality of the pictures. My camera batteries died so it was up to my camera phone. Which I think did quite well. :) Thank you technology!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice to have a day at the beach. Hope you get to enjoy many more of those.