Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hotter!

Gosh, it's been 96F today with a heat index of 105. I only go out when absolutely necessary! blah! And Mary Lou, I haven't been posting because I haven't been taking pictures. Lily and I haven't been out or doing anything special. But today we took some silly pictures and that was fun. :)

I've also been cleaning up after disasters. Well, it was one big disaster. Lily found my drink this morning and knocked it over onto a living room chair and then, of course, on the rug. Anyone who drinks Crystal Lite knows how badly it stains so I was rushing like a fool trying to get it all out! I think I succeeded.

Let's see, I was going to get gutters on Monday but that got pushed back to Thursday. I've been sort of busy trying to clean up. Some days I feel like, hells bells, I'm a mom with a 9 month old, the house isn't going to be perfect! And I snuck myself in that last picture, ha! Oh yeah, I was going to mention how usually Miss Lily's developments are physical in nature but lately she's become quite social. She claps her hands and laughs at us and she thinks the reporters on tv are talking to her so she smiles at them. :) She's becoming a lot of fun to hang out with. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is hilarious. Made me laugh right out loud. What an infectious grin.

Thanks for the Blog update. Glad to see we haven't lost you completely to the Wiii or whatever. :)

It is hot enough here but whew, I am glad I am not there with you. That is just a little too warm. Although we did have some that hot and will likely get a few more days of it in a week or so.