Friday, August 17, 2007

Biscuits and Apple Butter

Guess what I had for breakfast???? These pictures are from this morning. Daddy was bouncing Lily on his knee. Oh and because I'm too lazy to email - I hope grandpa got in touch with his relatives in Peru and that everyone's okay. I wonder how the Incan foundations have held up? I remember seeing the old foundations under new buildings. The Incans had kind of a jigsaw puzzle approach to putting down the stones but what wasn't torn down by the Spanish, still stands. Their building style could handle the frequent earthquakes of the area. I know, hundreds of people are dead and I'm wondering about foundations. Priorities, right?

I'm hoping that daddy will take a picture of Lily and I walking around the living room. She's getting pretty fast but she still needs to hang on with both hands. She's so cute, when she's had enough, she bends her legs to plop down on her butt. :)

And lastly, I know this is really pathetic, but aren't these shoes awesome? I ordered some cheap shoes online and unfortunately (or not) they sold out so I had to order some new (more expensive) sandals. I LOVE them. Unfortunately, they won't get here until next week. SIGH.

No comments: