Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Goi-gle

That's Miss Lily's language. "Goi-gle, goi-gle, GOI-GLE!" I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much. I think I have some kind of bug. I'm walking around with a headache and I feel lethargic. I think it's a sinus infection. blah Anyway, Lily hasn't been affected. Although, she did wake up that one night with a plugged nose.

Anyhoo, these are some pictures from yesterday. I didn't find the time to get online and write about them. :) You can see Lily's obsession with the remote control. I'm not sure how the little scamp manages to change the channels. There are a lot of buttons to push. :)

I don't really have much else to report. It's hot and I'm still trying to get stuff out of the house. Oh, Lily does watch more tv now. Or she's more aware of it. She likes Clifford the Big Red Dog. Probably because he's red! Here's a picture of her snuggling her ducky and watching tv. Too cute, right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Keep them coming.