Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Changes

Lily didn't have a morning nap today. I'm trying to let her have one big nap in the middle of the day. I don't want to be rigid in her schedule so I'm trying to accommodate her needs and our needs. Our needs specify that she get no naps after 4:30 so that's why I'm letting her have a good nap now. This is it until bedtime at 8 tonight! We have found a routine. She has dinner around 6, then plays a little, then a bath at 7:30 and a bottle at 8! She used to like being in the bath a long time but now she crawls out of it after 3o minutes or so. Oh well. And by crawling out of it, I mean she grabs on to me and makes me pick her up. :O

And isn't the Elmo chair awesome? It also laughs and shakes but that kind of disturbs Miss Lily so that's turned off for now. And no, she doesn't laze around in her Elmo chair all day. She only reclines on it when she starts to get tired.

Here is the blue ball that terrified her for a month. I feel like this has been a very blah posting today. All about schedules and boring things. Let's see.... I did order new tires for my car. No, not exciting enough. I got a clean bill of health from the dentist. *yawn* I guess there's just really nothing thrilling going on. Oh, for Pedro, I did move the movie 300 up our Netflix queue. I saw it was available. Don't say I never do anything for you! That was 3 seconds of my life, at least. Hark, I hear a baby stirring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mama got a new battery for the camera. Love all the bright colores red, blue and yellow. These pictures are a piece of art, and of course the
master center piece, Miss Pants herself. Elmo pales in comparison.

G-ma

LzyMom said...

It's definitely getting colorful in the living room! The Elmo chair is very soft and Lily loves running her hands and feet over it. :) Maybe I'll get a picture of her actually sitting in her chair.

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about Lily. I would much rather hear so called boring Miss Lilypants details than about sandals, food or tires. They all pale when compared to Lily. I do love Elmo and she will soon get over being nervous about the wiggles and jiggles he makes. Love you all, keep these Blogs coming.