Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bath Time!

The last couple of times I've given Lily a bath, she's fairly jumped all by herself into the water. This is in sharp contrast to the first 2 baths I gave her, when she screamed the whole time she was in the water. Tonight she heard Pedro start the water running and she got so excited she started crawling to the end of the bed, intent on getting to her bath! She loves it so much. :) Obviously, tonight's pictures are from the bath. And G-rated!

I don't think there's too much to report. No official walking yet. She still loves Riley. She's been falling asleep earlier at night and sleeping through the night more often. Although, last night she woke up with a plugged nose and had a fit after I put saline drops down her nose and then suctioned the snot out. So we didn't get to bed until late last night. :)

Ummmmm. I guess I could say that Pedro's enjoying his new job and we're enjoying seeing him more often. :) If he still had his old job he wouldn't be seeing much of Lily as she'd probably be in bed by the time he got home. So it's all worked out well. Pedro and I do have bets on as to if Great Auntie M'Lou will pee herself laughing at the first picture or not. :) Anyhoo, Miss Lily's personality is coming out more now and she is so much fun to be with. :) I'm a lucky mommy. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Mommies and dedicated daddy's make the world a more beautiful and loving place. God bless you'all. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Lily shines and is a reflection of her mom and pop's love and devotion.
My cup runs over.

Granma

LzyMom said...

Thanks Grandma! I'm surprised we haven't heard from M'Lou yet!

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sake... Give me a break, I was sleeping in. :)

And no I didn't pee when I saw the picture. But it is a good one. Can we download from here? Or do I have to email and beg to be sent a copy? There are several that are just so cute. Except Mommy cuts the top of Lily's head off sometimes. :/

Now I am going to go take in some nourishment so I won't feel so grumpy. ttyl