Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jump

We all had a good visit with grandma and grandpa today. Lily got over her grandpa issues. :) Yay! It took some cookies. The way to a baby's heart is through her cookie jar. Wait. That doesn't sound right.

The pictures tonight are from some baby/daddy playtime. We watched Nacho Libre again. I know it's a cheesy movie but it cracks me up. "I smell cookies". That scene kills me. :) Anyway, as you can probably tell, I don't have a lot to write about. This is basically just filler for the pictures. :)

I know that one of the pictures cuts off Lily's head (hopefully M'Lou will forgive me) but it does show how far daddy throws Lily into the air! Yes, I think Lily's going to be a very quiet, serene child. She obviously hates being thrown in the air. :)

PS (I should get my shoes on Tuesday!)

No comments: