Friday, June 29, 2007

Pizza Stealer!

Pedro stole my pizza this morning. He just said that he could have eaten the whole thing. hmpf! You know, you ask someone if they want any pizza, and they say no, so you order enough for yourself. GRRRRRR.

Anyway, onto the Lily stuff. She is really good at pulling up on things now, which means that I'm going to have to be really careful about keeping things away from the edges of tables, etc. She's already knocked over one cup of tea. Thankfully, it wasn't hot and it didn't land on her.

Also, last night Lily had her first bath out of the baby bath thing. Pedro said that at first she was freaked out but when I went in there she was crawling around and kicking and playing. :) I can't post pictures of that because nekkid baby photos on the internet are just not a good idea. Trust me that she did look very cute and was having a great time. :) At the rate she's progressing, she'll be able to run her own bath in a month or two. :)

4 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Pedro has stole many a pizza slice in his day. Pizza and pedro are like Garfield and lasagna. I think i spelled that right.

LzyMom said...

Someone who feels my pain! The problem is that he loves lasagna too!

Anonymous said...

More posts please...... I am commenting. First: so let Pedro have the pizza and Second: let's play more with Lily. Gosh it seems like a very long time since I actually saw her. But that can't be helped.

Esther used to love bathtime. The more toys in there with them the better too. hehe. What fun... enjoy this while you can... soon she will be up and away.

LzyMom said...

Sorry - Pedro has been messing with a server he's trying to build, since Friday afternoon. I haven't been allowed on my computer. I do have some new cute pictures of Lily in her bath. All her lady parts are covered so it's safe to post. :) Hopefully, Pedro will finish today!