Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hmpf!

I put up an adorable picture of a newborn Lily and no one comments! What is wrong with you people?! What do you all have jobs or something??? No new pictures, just a scolding.

Lily is pulling herself up more and more. She took a couple of days off after the first time but she's right back in it again. I think mostly because she wants to get to the good stuff on the couch, like mommy's cell phone and the tv remote. Sometimes she stands and wiggles and bends her legs like she knows there's something else she's supposed to do. I think she might be walking before I'm ready! Actually, that's a lie. She is getting to be so heavy, I am more than happy for her to move around under her own power. Just so long as she moves in the direction I need her to. Alright, I can't help it, I'll post another picture. It's an older pic - maybe from April? - but it's still one of my favorites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont stop with the pictures. its one of my best time of my day to see her grow and change it also keeps me close to her in a granpa sort of way. chau

LzyMom said...

Don't worry, I won't stop the Lily pictures. I enjoy sharing her exploits. :) Thanks, Chau.

Anonymous said...

You get so irritated when we don't leave comments. Hmph. What about when you don't post as frequently as we would like? Eh!

Thought I would throw a little Canadianism in there as it is nearly July 1st. Hehe.

LzyMom said...

Well, M'Lou, if you'd like more posts then leave a comment saying so. :) Have you found a big enough ice pack yet for the first? I guess I shouldn't pick on you so much since you're Senior Citizen of the Year. Exactly what kind of qualifications are they judging on??? Grin.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have an ice pack. The problem is keeping it in place. I place it in the middle under the bra but it can work its way up or down. Down and it drops out on my feet, UP and it looks like a weird shaped third mammary. Sigh.

My qualifications are age and good works for the community - something you know little about. Sniff. :)