Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow

I'm always amazed at what Lily does. I guess most parents are when raising their kids. :) Anyhoo, I just took some pictures of Miss Lily sitting cross-legged. I mean, she's not 8 months old yet! And you cannot tell me this isn't the cutest picture ever. I've been taking her with me to the kitchen lately. I gave her some mixing bowls to play with today. She enjoyed it but not as much as toying with me....

Now remember she's not quite 8 months old yet. She crawled over to the garbage can and pulled on the top of the plastic garbage bag hanging over the edge. She knows she's not supposed to do this because daddy was after her quite a bit last night. So today, I'd hear a crinkle and when I turned around her hand was an inch away from touching the bag and she was watching to see my reaction. What a little minx! She did this several times in a row, I guess to see what I'd do. I thought the terrible twos wouldn't start for a while!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little flirt, and it works:):):):)
from the happy grand ma

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful how much they learn / develop in just 8 months. What we consider play is really their work, they are busy learning about their environment and how they can manipulate it (and mom/dad). Lily is just doing what she is supposed to. Experiencing and experimenting. Discovering what works and what doesn't, what gets the reaction she wants, and so on. Such a lot of work and such a little cutie.

As for the terrible twos - I don't know who coined the term but I don't think they are terrible at all - just extremely energetic.