Wednesday, June 20, 2007

solstice

Tomorrow is the summer solstice. I'm planning on celebrating it with a friend by having a picnic. Of course, Lily is coming along too. :) I haven't been updating her blog as often because we have relocated our HQ to the living room. Lots of room to roam and cats to antagonize. She's started to practice pulling up on the sofa (chesterfield to my Canadian homies!) and pulls out DVD cases to teethe on. It's a good fun. :)

Oh and the other reason I haven't been updating things is that my back still hurts. It hurts to sit. :( That's the other great part about the living room... I don't have to pull Lily out from under my desk every 5 minutes and stress my back out more. :) The above picture is of Lily napping yesterday. I love the bent knee and flipped over foot. Yay, Lily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your picnic. I am going to a Red Hat Luncheon. Mmmmm.