Saturday, June 2, 2007

One of those days...

I don't have any new pictures for today. Sorry. I had such bad insomnia last night. I don't know why. Not to be mysterious, but Pedro and I had some good news yesterday. I guess I'm still anxious. Would you believe I'm still getting notices about the insurance bill for having Lily???? It's only been since October 18th! I don't want to complain too loudly because I'm not paying for most of it, the insurance company is. *sweet smile* This picture is when Lily was around 6 weeks.

Let me see - Pedro had an hour and a half massage today. He came home looking pretty relaxed. :) This picture is Lily at roughly 5 weeks. :) It's amazing to think how far she's come - and how far she still has to go! We watched a cool movie today. The Devil's Backbone, it's a spanish horror movie. It wasn't super scary and it was a good film. Even Pedro was watching it intently. :)



Let me see.... I know bathing Lily doesn't take a long time and it's nice to get her cleaned up but I'm just dragging by the end of the day. Pedro often cleans her up in the shower, after he gets home. So she's not a mess ALL the time. :) I'm not sure about putting her in the tub, I still bathe her in the baby bath thing. It's built for toddlers too. I think the three things that worry me most about bathing Lily are my back and my knees. :)

No comments: